My first gift guide of the season is here, & I’m giving y’all a little glimpse as to what’s on my personal Christmas list this year! I went ahead & linked everything for you so you can shop anything in the post if you find any gift ideas you like 🙂 I have lots more gift guides in store that are coming SOON, & I think I’m going to compile all of them into one big post to make it easier for y’all to shop everything in one place! I also want to make sure to support small businesses as much as I can, especially with all the hardships we’ve faced this year. If you have any small shops you love, be sure to shoot me a DM or leave a comment at the end of this post so I can check them out!
As a small business myself, I so appreciate whenever you guys shop through my links. I do make a small commission if you guys use my links to make a purchase, & it means more to me than you know 🙂 While I absolutely LOVE putting together these gift guides, they can be extremely time consuming, so it really makes it all worth it when I know that they’re actually beneficial for you guys (just being 100% transparent). You’re making my dream of being a business owner more & more possible every single day. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you thank you thank you.
- Polene Numero Un Mini in “Camel” (been eyeing this bag for SO LONG)
- Yeti Rambler Mug in “Ice Pink”
- Yeti 18oz Rambler Bottle in “White”
- Electric Gooseneck Bluetooth Kettle in “Smart Matte Black” (perfect for any coffee or tea lover in your life)
- Nordstrom Manhattan Blend Ethically Sourced 2-Pack Whole Bean Coffee (Nordstrom has the BEST coffee, & you can separate this set for 2 different gifts…or keep one for yourself 😉 )
- Teaspressa 18-Piece Luxe Bubbles Citrus Mimosa Sugar Cube Set (such a fun hostess gift or stocking stuffer for any gal…comes in a variety of different packs & flavors)
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Secrets Full Size Set
- YSL Mini Lipstick Wardrobe Set
- Hourglass Mini Ambient Lighting Edit
- Les Eaux de Chanel Body Lotion in “Paris – Venise” (this is the matching body lotion to my fave perfume)
- Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Hair Oil
- Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Hair Mist (this paired with the hair oil linked above would be such a great gift combo)
- Danielle Jonas Hammered Double Ring in “Gold”
- Kendra Scott Selena Set of 2 Ear Cuffs in “Gold”
- Anthropologie Whim Monogram Pendant Necklace in “N” (a perfect personalized gift for any lady on your list)
- Marc Fisher LTD Pirro Chelsea Boots in “Noisette Suede”
- Marc Fisher LTD Jarli Booties in “Ivory Leather”
- Capri Blue Volcano Glitter Glass Jar Candle (the BEST candle)
- Pura Smart Device (pair this bluetooth fragrance diffuser with 2 refills for a great gift for anyone on your list! I’ll link the 2 scents I want to try below)
- Capri Blue Volcano Pura Replacement Fragrance & Brooklyn Candle Sunday Morning Pura Replacement Fragrance
SHOP THE POST
I think that about covers it for me this year 😉 Just a quick reminder that although it can be so easy to get caught up in all the hustle & bustle of the holiday season, none of it really matters. At the end of the day, stuff is just that…stuff. Never let any of this get in the way of the true meaning of the season. There is a God Who loves you oh so deeply. He sent His Son to be born for YOU, so you could live in perfect peace with Him. And He’d do it a million times over if He had to. Even if you were the only one He was doing it for. That’s how special you are to the Creator of the Universe.