Happy Sunday, friends! I can’t believe this is my first blog post – I’m so excited to go on this adventure with you! Before I share today’s outfit, I thought I’d share a few facts about myself to help you get to know me a little better.
- My faith is what defines me. I wouldn’t be where I am today without Jesus’ steadfast love and grace.
- I’m the biggest introvert. Don’t get me wrong, I’m very social and love to go out (occasionally haha), but I need to have alone time every day to recharge.
- I best express my thoughts and feelings through writing. I swear I have 7 journals on my nightstand (no joke).
- I never leave the house without a spritz of perfume. Smell good, feel good??
- Fall/Winter are my favorite seasons. Cold weather, hot lattes, cozy sweaters, the holidays – what could be better?
Now that you know a bit more about me, let’s get to today’s outfit (aka my go-to Fall attire).
First up is this cardigan. It’s lightweight and just the perfect length. Its neutral ivory color and soft knitted material makes it the perfect addition to any outfit. Throw it over a dress, pair it with shorts during the chilly Summer nights, or wear it with some skinny jeans and booties like I did today! Fits TTS.
Next is this ribbed tank top. Honestly, it’s a pajama top, but what’s the difference between a pajama tank and a normal one?? This one comes in a few different colors, but I love this pretty oatmeal color. It’s so versatile and will look great under cardigans and flannels in the Fall. Do a little front-tuck into your jeans, and you’re good to go! Fits TTS.
Next up is my favorite item out of this whole outfit. THESE JEANS. Y’ALL. They’re incredible! I’ve never found a pair of black denim I love more than these. They’re high-waisted, they move with your body, and are slightly cropped so you don’t have to roll them up in order to wear them with booties. They run a little small, so size up one size.
Last but not least, are these heeled booties! They’re the perfect cream/taupe color with a pretty block heel, and are super comfy. They would look great with cuffed denim for a more casual look, or with a cute Fall dress! Fit TTS.
Thanks for sticking with me through my first blog post…I hope you love these pieces as much as I do! I love how versatile they are, and I’m sure I’ll be wearing each of them throughout the rest of Fall! Like I said before, I’m so excited to make this blog a fun and inspirational place to be, and I can’t wait to share this journey with y’all.